Infinity Q50/Q60 JB4 Performance Tuner | Q50/Q60 VR30DDT
- Best Prices. Price match guarantee
- Authorized Dealer. Manufacturer warranty backed
- In House Experts. We know products
- Amazon Payments. Pay with your Amazon account
The JB4 is available both as stand along system and as an upgrade kit to the Stage1 tuner. It adds CANbus control and other features to the Stage1 tuning allowing multiple maps based on expanded engine criteria, smoother partial throttle performance, additional engine safety systems such as lean run or over boost, more advanced logging for those wanting to experience with different fuels and E85 mixtures, boost by gear to improve traction, and much more to come via free firmware updates.
Power gains with the Red Sport model which runs more boost from the factory are in the 30-50hp range depending on fuel quality, while the Silver Sport which is heavily detuned from the factory can gain up to 60hp-100hp depending on the fuel quality. The higher the octane the higher you can raise the boost pressure over stock and the larger the power gain. For Red Sport we suggest a maximum of 3psi over stock on pump fuels and 4psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas, while Silver Sport can run up to 5psi over stock on good 93 octane fuel, and up to 7psi over stock on E85 mixtures or unleaded race gas. For those using the Stage1 in conjunction with an aftermarket flash map normally you'll want to run 1-2psi over the flashed boost target depending on your fuel quality..
*NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES ADOPTING CALIFORNIA EMISSION PROCEDURES.*
JB4 Map Guide:
- Map0 - JB4 disabled
- Map1 - 4psi peak
- Map2 - 5psi peak
- Map3 - User Adjustable fixed boost map (similar to Stage1) where “boost safety”
- setting on the user adjustment page determines boost added across the power band
- Map4 - Stock boost with CANbus active for data logging
- Map5 - 6psi peak
- Map6 - User adjustable by RPM map using settings on user adjustment page. A
- setting of 5.0 would request 5psi over stock at that specific engine speed.
- Map7 - 7psi peak
Infinity Q50/Q60 VR30DDT Silver Sport & Red Sport Fitment Guide
- 2016+ Q50 Silver Sport and Red Sport
- 2016+ Q60 Silver Sport and Red Sport
- 2018+ Q50 3.0t Lux
(approx) 5-10 Minutes
Simple installation for anyone
Q50 JB4 Upgrad...