DDMWorks Polaris Slingshot Coolant Re-Route
- Best Prices. Price match guarantee
- Authorized Dealer. Manufacturer warranty backed
- In House Experts. We know products
- Amazon Payments. Pay with your Amazon account
The DDMWorks Coolant Re-route kit allows the steam line to be moved into a position that allows steam to exit easily out of the engine to the surge tank. This kit was specifically designed for forced induction engines which are using a supercharger or turbo to get rid of steam pockets in the engine. This kit can be used with the DDMWorks aluminum coolant surge tank or the stock tank, located on the firewall. If you’ve already purchased the aluminum surge tank, this kit will use the capped fitting on the side of the tank.
For installation with Stock tanks: This installation requires a 1/8" NPT tap and a 11/32" drill bit.
- 1- Custom DDMWorks 3/8" re-enforced silicone hose
- 2- Stainless Steel 3/8" barb fittings
- 1- 3/8" 90 degree fitting
- 1- 1/8 NPT Fitting to a 3/8" tube
- 5- #4 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- 2- Zipties
- Color instructions for install and DDMWorks Sticker