1320 Performance 2.0 Version Header and Exhaust Combo for Polaris Slingshot
- Best Prices. Price match guarantee
- Authorized Dealer. Manufacturer warranty backed
- In House Experts. We know products
- Amazon Payments. Pay with your Amazon account
This 1320 Performance exhaust and header combo upgrade is recommended when purchasing the DDMWorks Rotrex Supercharger kit. Adds low end to redline power. Choose the tone you want for your vehicle with the Version 2 exhaust that adds an adjustable silencer. The header was designed to stand up to 350hp. The stock cast manifold is heavy and a big performance choke point because of small exhaust ports and flange ports. The 1320 Performance header is a true 2.5 in instead of a stock manifold collector at 1.742 in. Works with the 1320 Performance Header and OEM slingshot manifold
The Anti-Reversion chamber eliminates undesirable exhaust gases which move backwards through the exhaust system when exhaust gas momentum is depressed and scavenging is at it’s slightest. Under those settings, exhaust gases can penetrate the intake side, polluting the combustion process. The Anti-Reversion chamber controls the exhaust flow to move in the right direction producing a wider power range and extra torque. A factory spring mounting bracket keeps the exhaust in a OEM fitment with no adjustment needed.
*Only the two largest baffles can be used when using this exhaust with the DDMWorks Rotrex supercharger kit
- Extra thick, high-quality stainless steel
- Tig welded in and out
- A ported runner and collector for smooth flow and hp gain
- True to size 2.5 in collector
- Precise laser cut flanges
- OEM fitment can be used with stock and aftermarket exhaust
- Dual o2 sensor bung on header. Extra o2 sensor bung can be used or wide-band or other tuning oxygen sensor. Plug included if not used.
Great Looking Product
Posted by Brock on Nov 15th 2017
I like the looks the header and exhaust add compared to the stock setup. I put the smallest baffle in and like the slightly louder sound it makes compared to stock setup. I messed around with the other two baffles but didn't care for the sound it made when you backed off on the gas. I wish they would have sent instructions as I had a couple of extra pieces due to the 2015-16 models being slightly different than the 2017 model I have. The biggest pain in the butt I found during removal and install was taking the side panel off. Be sure to watch a Youtube video on the install as I thought this was very helpful.